Good morning everyone! I am so excited! This morning we are officially up to 225 votes…
That means we only need 25 more votes!
You guys are the best! Thank you so very much for your help and support; this means so much to me.
But please keep the votes coming, we’re not there yet… The instructions are below. If you have already voted, I want to thank you so much for your support.
If you’ve already voted and would still like to provide some extra above-and-beyond type help…here are a few ways you could continue to help:
- Please ask a friend or two to vote for us. You can email them the link to this page so they can get instructions for voting.
- Or you could post the link to this page on your Facebook page and ask people to vote for us if you would like to help out that way.
- If you are a fellow blogger, and if your heart so inclines, you could encourage your blog readers to vote for Cardboard Box Adventures and refer them to the instructions on this page. I would be okay with that!
Thank you so much!
(link to this page at http://www.cardboardboxadventures.wordpress.com)
How to vote:
- Go to www.missionsmallbusiness.com.
- Click the link in the lower right-hand area of the screen that says “Login & Support.” A window will pop up where you can log in with your Facebook id and password. You have to have a Facebook account to vote.
- After you have successfully logged in, you will see a space near the bottom of the screen where you can type in a business name. Please type in “Cardboard Box Adventures” in this space and click “Search.”
- A business listing for Cardboard Box Adventures in Round Rock, Texas, will appear. Click “Vote” and you’re done!
Quick backstory in case you’re reading this for the first time: My children’s book publishing company, Cardboard Box Adventures, is applying for a small business grant from Chase Bank and Living Social. Part of the application process includes getting 250 votes from Facebook users. And that’s where everyone has been helping out. If you haven’t voted yet, please help out too!